(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD A88X
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more
than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size
displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile
(XMP) memory modules
- Integrated Graphics Processor:
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU
with integrated graphics.
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and
cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+
APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
- Realtek ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)* For optimum
performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be
installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2/3 slots. When
the PCIEX1_2/3 slots is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at
up to x2 mode.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0
- 2 x PCI slots
- Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- Support for AMD Eyefinity technology
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
ASMedia USB 3.1 Controller:
- 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports
available through the internal USB header)
- 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports
available through the internal USB headers)
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker
Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend
on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard
model. Supported functions of each application may also vary
depending on motherboard specifications.
Smart Recovery 2
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Smart Switch
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from
GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.5cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset
vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website
or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to
support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the
vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only.
GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at
anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface
values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined
the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is
reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is
less than the stated amount.